The University Library provides a Collaborative Zone located in room 103 for groups of students to meet on demand and work productively together. The room features multiple moveable tables and chairs, moveable white boards, and the tools needed to construct student teaching projects, poster and presentation creations, and other creative and artistic products or course assignments.
- The room will be open throughout normal library hours of operation and is available for use on a first come, first serve basis by current A&M-San Antonio students, faculty, and staff. Preference will be given to students.
- Talking amongst group members above a whisper is allowed in this space.
- Food and drink are allowed in the Collaborative Zone; but please be respectful of others when eating and make sure you clean up your trash upon departure.
Supplies and Equipment
- The Collaborative Zone contains limited art supplies (crayons, markers, colored pencils, construction paper, etc.), a die cut machine, and over 150 die cuts.
- Patrons can check out any of the following items from the information desk with a current A&M-SA ID: scissors, hole punchers, and supply boxes.
- The Collaborative Zone features lamination services. Please ask at the information desk for more details.
For more information on the Collaborative Zone, please review the policy.